3 Axis Encoder Counter Arduino Shield
This shield is a 3 channel interface for external encoders . It keeps track of the pulses that are sent from encoders.
It offloads all the computation of keeping track of the encoders to the chip. The interface between the shield and the Arduino board is SPI .
It includes example code that can read all 3 channels.
It is based on the LS7366R chip .
See more details
This is a 8 channel interface for external encoders. It keeps track of the pulses that are sent from encoders. It offloads all the computation of keeping track of the encoders to the chip. It includes code examples.
See more details.
- 3 Axis Encoder Conter Arduino Shield
- 6 Channel Encoder Counter Arduino Shield
- 8 Channel Encoder Counter Arduino Shield
- Raspberry Pi 6 Channel Encoder Hat
- Raspberry Temperature Controller Plate
- 4 Relays Raspberry Pi Plate/Shield
- C2N-UNI8IO To Terminal Block Board
- Arduino Solid State Relay
- Encoder Shield Connector
- Mechanical Encoder Board with Connector
- Raspberry Pi Dual Thermocouple Plate
- Raspberry Pi 3 Channel Encoder Hat
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
- How to Add a Web Interface to the Raspberry Pi 4 Relay Board
- How to add a simple web server on Raspberry Pi with Flask Framework
- How To Calculate Resistor Wattage
- How To Start With Robotics
- How To Start With Artificial Intelligence
- How to start with CNC 6040 machine
- How to calibrate Robogaia accelerometer/gyro shield
- How to build Balancino (the balancing robot)