We launched a new temperature sensor on Kickstarter . It turns your phone or tablet in a precise non-contact thermometer.
Here is the link:
Here is the link
We just launched a new project on Kickstarter. It is a plate for Raspberry Pi that allows controlling the temperature.
This year your participation was a success . The children were very impressed to be able to control a 30 pound robot using a mouse. The robot was powered by a 10AH 24 volts battery , which drained after about 4 hours of continuous use . The robot was controlled using a Raspberry Pi , a Robogaia Relay Board and an old router.
We released 2 more products. Basically are the same product but one of them has a connector.
Those are mechanical encoder boards that can be used with the Arduino Encoder Shield
We pre launched a new project on prefundia.com (link)
Robogaia IR RangeFinder
What it is?
The rangefinder is a tool that allows you to determine the distance to obstacles and walls in order to avoid them. It is perfect in robotic applications where the robot needs to move and go to a determined position in unknown territory.
How It works
It has two Range sensors that are oriented at 90 degrees. This allows the unit to scan twice as fast as if it would have had only one sensor. The sensors scan 25 points, twice a second.
In the picture it shows the light beams for the two sensors at a determined time.
Maker Faire is coming to Cleveland this weekend(March 29, 2014 from 10am – 6 pm) . Link
We will be there with a big robot. Details to follow.
Our campaign for USB Power Adapter/Charger has been successfully funded .
The link is here
- 3 Axis Encoder Conter Arduino Shield
- 6 Channel Encoder Counter Arduino Shield
- Raspberry Pi 6 Channel Encoder Hat
- Raspberry Temperature Controller Plate
- 4 Relays Raspberry Pi Plate/Shield
- C2N-UNI8IO To Terminal Block Board
- Arduino Solid State Relay
- Encoder Shield Connector
- Mechanical Encoder Board with Connector
- Raspberry Pi Dual Thermocouple Plate
- How to Add a Web Interface to the Raspberry Pi 4 Relay Board
- How to add a simple web server on Raspberry Pi with Flask Framework
- How To Calculate Resistor Wattage
- How To Start With Robotics
- How To Start With Artificial Intelligence
- How to start with CNC 6040 machine
- How to calibrate Robogaia accelerometer/gyro shield
- How to build Balancino (the balancing robot)